||Terms and conditions of purchases online or by phone, fax or post
These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of products from us online or by phone, fax or post. Please read these
terms and conditions carefully. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not order products
from us online, or by phone, fax or post.
1. The Seller: We are Genorel Soft Drinks, a division of Genorel Limited, Registered in England: Woodlands House, Chestnut Close, Kingswood, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 6QB.
Our VAT number is 930 2160 69. We import soft drinks and sell them to customers in the United Kingdom.
Our business is based in England and we only sell and deliver products in the United Kingdom (excluding Channel Islands
and Isle of Man).
2. Site ownership: This site is owned by Genorel Limited. Although we take pride in this site please note that the
information posted on it may, at times, be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate. In particular, please note that all product
descriptions found on the site are based on our own personal opinion, which may or may not be the same as your own.
3. Our Product Offerings: All products offered for sale by us are offered on an 'invitation to treat' basis only. This means
that we are not obliged to sell you products on the terms stated until we have dispatched them to you.
4. Prices: The prices payable for the products we offer for sale are in pounds sterling and VAT is inclusive, where applicable.
Product prices do not include the cost of delivery, which will be charged at our delivery rates in force at the time you
submit your order. See Your Questions Answered for current details of our delivery rates.
5. Placing an Order: You can place an order to purchase products from us through our secure online shopping system or
by telephoning us. Alternatively you can email your order via email@example.com or you can complete our online order
form and send it to us by fax and/or post. All our contracts are concluded in English. Please note that it is not possible to
change an order once it has been submitted.
Your order will be based upon our product prices and delivery rates in force at the time you submit your order. See our
Price List and Your Questions Answered for current details of our prices and delivery rates.
Please note that we may decline to accept an order at our discretion. If we cannot meet your requirements then we may
contact you to discuss changes to your order.
6. Accepting an Order: We will send you written confirmation that we have received your order. This confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of your order.
We accept your order at the time the product is dispatched to you and it is at this moment that a contract of sale is made between us and you.
7. Once we have received cleared payment, your products will be delivered within five working days. Our couriers deliver between the hours of 0900-1700 Monday-Friday. Please make sure you advise us at the time of ordering of your complete contact and delivery details. If there is no-one available to sign for your delivery you will receive a card which will advise you of an attempted delivery and advise you of the local depot details for you to contact.
8. Cancellation: You may cancel your order up to seven working days after the day following delivery by informing us by phone or by e-mail that you wish to cancel. Alternatively, you can cancel by fax or by post. If you cancel your order after its dispatch you must return the products to us at your own cost and we will refund the price of your order (except any delivery charges included in that price) by crediting your credit or debit card within 30 days of the date on which you gave your notice of cancellation.
If you do not return the products within 30 days of the date on which you gave your notice of cancellation you will be deemed to have accepted the products, at which point a new contract of sale will be made between you and us and you will be charged for your order at our prices in force at the date of the new contract of sale.
9. Returns: We hope that you will be happy with your purchase, but should you feel it necessary to return the product we aim to make the returns process as simple as possible. Please contact us.
10. Payment: We can accept payment by cleared cheque, Switch/Solo, Visa/Visa Electron or MasterCard/Maestro.
You will not be charged for products until your order is dispatched.
11. Title and risk: Products that you order remain our property until we receive payment for them in full from you. Title in that product reverts to us in the event that you cancel your order in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions. Risk in the products you order passes to you on delivery.
12. Our liability to you: To the extent permitted by applicable law, our liability to you in respect of an order will not exceed the total amount we charge you in respect of that order.
13. Severability: Should any part of these terms and conditions for any reason be declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the validity of any remaining portion and such remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid portion of these terms and conditions had been eliminated.
14. Copyright: Unless otherwise stated, all rights, including copyright and database rights, in this site and its contents are owned by (or licensed to) us or otherwise used by us as permitted by applicable law. You may access the contents of the site only for your own private use, but not for any commercial or public use. You may download and use the site on your computer and you can print out hard copies of any part of the content of the site for your personal use. Except where your use is permitted above or by copyright law, you may not otherwise copy, store in any medium (including any other web site), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify or show in public any part of this site without our prior written permission.
15. Trade Marks: Trade marks and names may be used within the pages of this site to refer to the entities claiming the marks and names or their products. We disclaim any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
16. Use of this site: You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only and in a manner which is consistent with any and all applicable law and regulation in the country in which you access this site. Your use of this site should not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. You agree not to import or transfer to this site either directly or indirectly any information or other content which is or may be inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, obscene or offensive or in breach of any intellectual property right or similar right or damaging to the software or performance of this site.
17. Changes to terms and conditions: We may revise or update these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Purchase of products online, or by phone, fax or post is subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time of your order.
19. Links: Where we provide hypertext links to other web sites or contacts, we do so for information purposes only and such links do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by us of any products or services in such sites. You use such links entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the content or use of such web sites or for the information contained on such sites (including any web site through which you may have gained access to our web site). You may not link to this site, nor frame it without our written permission.
20. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Disputes arising out of these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Contacting Us: If you require any further information, or if you have an order query please contact us.